Re: Raising the bar

2009/6/29 Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>:
> Hey all,
>
> we'd like to announce the 'Fit and Finish' initiative for Fedora,
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fit_and_Finish
>
> with the goal to improve the user experience of the Fedora desktop.

If you wish to improve *user* experience, then you should focus
entirely on actual Fedora releases rather than on Rawhide. However I
see that in testing days you still encourage only users with
up-to-date Rawhide installations. That's not an option for wide
audience, and, therefore this initiative will be doomed.

--
With best regards!