Re: Raising the bar

On Jun 29, 2009, at 16:05, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:

2009/6/29 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com>:

Focus on rawhide will mean the next release will see the improvements :)

That means, that the next release will be untested, as usual. So why
create another useless initiative?

Please, keep in mind, that almost nodoby using Rawhide == nobody will
participate except few paid Red Hat developers == useless initiative.

I repeat - this initiative should be based only (exclusively) on
current releases.

As much fun as it is to make up stats on the spot, I would ask you to show some proof that nobody uses rawhide. The amount of bug reports and users reporting proble
S on mailing lists, irc, and forums begs to differ with your statement.

--
Jes