Re: Raising the bar

On Jun 29, 2009, at 16:25, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:

2009/6/30 Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net>:

As much fun as it is to make up stats on the spot, I would ask you to show
some proof that nobody uses rawhide.

Please, take a look at smolts statistics, for example. Don't fool
yourself with wrong statement that many users (not redhat employees)
using Rawhide.

--

Smolt is totally opt in and not likely to be opted in by rawhide testers who reinstall often. The feed back we get from rawhide is enough to continue development efforts there. Without rawhide there would be no releases.

--
Jes