Re: Raising the bar

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Jun 29, 2009, at 16:05, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:

2009/6/29 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com>:

Focus on rawhide will mean the next release will see the improvements :)

That means, that the next release will be untested, as usual. So why
create another useless initiative?

Please, keep in mind, that almost nodoby using Rawhide == nobody will
participate except few paid Red Hat developers == useless initiative.

I repeat - this initiative should be based only (exclusively) on
current releases.

As much fun as it is to make up stats on the spot, I would ask you to show some proof that nobody uses rawhide.
The shape of Fedora 11 speaks for itself.