Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> So, if someone from the XFCE Sig voted for you, you're not going to
> represent any of their opinions which are against your KDE-centric
> views?

How am I to know that they voted for me?

It makes sense to take a mailing list consensus into account, but not a
random single voter's opinion (which will not match the opinions of the
other voters anyway, also considering that I also voted for myself).

Your counterexample is badly chosen.

        Kevin Kofler