Re: http://www.fsf.org/news/dont-depend-on-mono

drago01, Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:00:56 +0200:
> Another don't use $LANGUAGE because its evil post from RMS.
>
> ($LANGUAGE has been Java, Javascript and now C#).

I am not big fan of RMS, but we have to admit that at least in case of
Java, he was just right, and among other things, because of strong stand
on the principle by the FLOSS community, Java is now free (ask some RH
folks about making OOo working without Sun JRE).

Matěj