Re: Raising the bar

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Nicolas
Mailhot<nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

> Le Lun 29 juin 2009 22:05, Peter Lemenkov a écrit :
>
>> Please, keep in mind, that almost nodoby using Rawhide
>
> Which is why rawhide quality needs to improve because rawhide is the
> next Fedora version and if it's not usable now F12 will start will
> mass updates and destabilization as usual.
>
> --
> Nicolas Mailhot

Isn't this that what the topic is all about (not specifically
improving the quality of Rawhide but having a better general release
after the Rawhide period)? ;-)

Ps. Did I mention that I'm a Rawhide user myself?
Pps. The whole topic sounds like a good idea to me.

--
Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/