Re: KSplice in Fedora?

Bryn M. Reeves wrote:
> The difference with what Ksplice inc. are now offering for Ubuntu is
> that they also provide a stream of pre-prepared updates for the released
> Ubuntu kernels (the "Uptrack" service).

And as I explained, this can't be done for the released Fedora kernels
(because they get big changes which ksplice cannot handle), unless you
start from the GA kernel and only backport security fixes, which makes the
kernel you provide become completely different from the current Fedora
kernel over time.

        Kevin Kofler