Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Chris Adams wrote:
> ISTR FESCo voted that down.

They voted it down based on false assumptions, such as the one from Bill
Nottingham (the one that it doesn't make any actual difference, which was
also Seth Vidal's main argument) I just rectified in the post you're
replying to. I'll do what I can to get it up for a revote based on the
feedback from this thread.

        Kevin Kofler