Re: RFC: Kernel changes that may affect desktops

Josh Boyer wrote:
> I think the words you have choosen here are too strong.  There is no
> current policy or requirement that requires that.

And that's a big problem which needs fixing. Though I'd argue that it's just
common sense and shouldn't need a policy in the first place. Just breaking
other packages with an incompatible change without giving them a chance to
adapt is the quickest way to degrade Fedora's quality.

        Kevin Kofler