Re: add a special Provides: to all login manager packages

Kevin Fenzi wrote:

Just as a side note, yes, Xfce does support this with the thunar-volman
plugin. You can tell it what to do with any number of removable devices
(mount, copy pictures with gphoto2, etc). Yes, we need ConsoleKit support to work. :)

Xfce-volman IIRC is just a fork of gnome-volume-manager that we had until a release ago when Nautilus gained that functionality and g-v-m was obsoleted. So if ConsoleKit support is needed, that software is a obvious place to look for patches.

Rahul