Re: RFC: automagically set wireless regulatory domain in cfg80211

> Thoughts?

Yeah, kindof. I did not even know there was a userspace tool to set the
domain.

From wireless.kernel.org:

> You can also use the latest wpa_supplicant (as of 0.6.7) now to change
> your regulatory domain, to do so just add a "COUNTRY=US" entry into
> your configuration for example.

If we have that opportunity then your script's logic should be added to
networkmanager which then decides how to set the domain, right?

Although NM does not have a dialog for device wide settings currently...