Mono 2.4 and f11

Hi,

I have a feeling that mono-2.4 is due for release on monday. It
shouldn't cause any real problems as I've been doing a pile of updates
using svn into rawhide, however it may annoy some packages as this sort
of thing often does.

My question is this - when is f11 going into freeze mode? I'm asking
just in case 2.4 isn't out on monday. It would certainly be quite a coup
if we can get 2.4 out as part of the distro as everyone else is still
messing with 2.0.1 or 2.2!

TTFN

Paul