How can I reach localized wiki area from the main Fedora page?

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 8 19:05:44 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-08 09:48:03 PM, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
> Just discovered an issue in Fedora wiki.
>
> I'm trying to reach localized area in Fedora wiki from main page (
> https://fedoraproject.org/ ). I'm expecting that if I choose "ru" as a
> website language, then wiki link will point to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ru_RU . Instead, after choosing "ru"
> language, it still points to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
>
> Maybe I'm missing something?
Right now, it's up to the translator choose what link to put for the wiki
link (either the English version or the version for their language, if
they think it's up to date and translated enough).  If you think the
Russian wiki pages should be linked instead, feel free to bring it up
with the language team.  The last two translators listed in the current
PO file are:

# Andrew Martynov <andrewm at inventa.ru>, 2007, 2008.
# Valeriy Kruchko <kruvalig at tl.ru>, 2007.

Thanks a lot,