Re: DeviceKit is marked complete, what about utf8

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 19:06 +0200, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> I guess it's very simple, we just need to pass uf8 option because the
> kernel patch which used to do that by default is dropped

The kernel patch was dropped as it's different from upstream. Somebody
has to set the utf8 mode, and the kernel has decided that it should be
userspace policy.

You should probably email the upstream hal list and ask why it's not
upstream there.

Richard.