Heads up: Taglib-sharp bump incoming

Benjamín Valero Espinosa benjavalero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:15:20 UTC 2009

2009/3/7 Michel Salim

> We should do that -- it will close some bugs (e.g. 478474).
>
> $ repoquery --alldeps --whatrequires taglib-sharp
> taglib-sharp-devel-0:2.0.3.2-2.fc11.x86_64
> taglib-sharp-devel-0:2.0.3.2-2.fc11.i586
> banshee-0:1.4.2-6.fc11.i586
> beagle-0:0.3.9-5.fc11.x86_64
> banshee-0:1.4.2-6.fc11.x86_64
>
> Does any Mono packager use Beagle, and can confirm that the update
> does not break Beagle? In which case, we can just update taglib-sharp,
> ask it to be pushed to -override, and rebuild banshee and beagle
> against it.

I tell my experience, perhaps can be a little useful.

I have tried to rebuild the last packages in Koji (F11) in F10, and
taglib-sharp and beagle hasn't given me any problem, and I am using them. To
install taglib-sharp, I have had to uninstall Beagle. I haven't been able to
rebuild Beagle in F10 because it needs the gmime-sharp-devel package, that
doesn't exist in F10.