Re: Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Rahul Sundaram
 wrote:
I suppose we can do that as long as we have a way for the Fedora bugzilla
instance and the RHEL bugzilla instance to talk to each other cleanly.

Who said Fedora's bug warehouse had to be bugzilla?

What else would it be? You don't have to make it seem so mysterious. Just give us more details on what your proposal actually is.

Rahul