Re: Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 03/10/2009 12:36 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I suppose we can do that as long as we have a way for the Fedora bugzilla instance and the RHEL bugzilla instance to talk to each other cleanly.

Bugzilla has had this capability forever.  I've seen it work, too!

Well I have seen this put up as a reason why Fedora should not have it's own bugzilla instance and I haven't seen bugzilla do this yet and I am not sure how well it does work. Where are you using it?

Rahul