Re: F10 Fresh Vanilla Install with Updates Has Broken NetworkManager

Jud Craft wrote:
> Post-thought:  I'm sorry, I admit I am unfamiliar with yum's costs.
> Does a lower DVD cost mean that yum prefers packages from the network
> instead?

No. When given the choice between the same identical computer at 2 places,
would you pick the one with higher cost? ;-) Likewise, if yum can get the
same identical package at 2 places, it will prefer the one with lower cost.

        Kevin Kofler