restoring orphaned kNemo

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Mar 17 13:03:51 UTC 2009

Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> I have do this, but I unable to build it for F-10
>
>  FAILED: BuildError: package knemo is blocked for tag
> dist-f10-updates-candidate
>
> what's the correct process to unlock it  for F-10 ?

The package needs to be rereviewed first, as it has been orphaned for more
than 3 months. (More precisely, it's the date of the last update which
counts. The last update was February 22, 2008.)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers#Claiming_Ownership_of_an_Orphaned_Package_Procedure

And once again, please talk to us on #fedora-kde for KDE-related packages
instead of trying to rush actions on your own without talking to anyone.

        Kevin Kofler