contacting non-responsive maintainer: Cristian Balint?

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 22 22:08:11 UTC 2009

JK> On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 06:32 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
>>> one small problem in the %files section, then it should work.  Either
>>> way, can we open up the ACLs in the meantime?

JK> Have you started the nonresponsive maintainer process, or otherwise
JK> contacted the maintainer's sponsor in order to get an idea what's going
JK> on?

> I have, on multiple occasions, tried to contact the maintainer,
> Cristian Balint.  Looking at the FAS2 site, it appears that, you
> (Jesse Keating) are his sponsor (btw, it took me a while to figure out
> how to find out that info, it is not obvious how to do it from the
> FAS2 webpage).

Now I've figured out a bit more about how FAS2 works, I looked at at
Cristian Balint's maintainer account:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/rezso

from it appears that his FAS account is marked as inactive.

This means he probably didn't reply to the multiple password reset
requests which, on it's own, should indicate inactivity for the
required period of the non-responsive maintainer policy.

Alex