radeontool.... why?

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:24:13 UTC 2009

jojojo and I didn't worry about space but I think is not ok, that I want to
uninstall something with only 12k and 3 iNodes and I also  have to unisntall
allmost all the important packages on my system, I do not know how this
thing is implemented(and I do not care) but in my opinión is wrong even if
all is  just 12k or if it's 1 GB. I have to leave it that way 'cause I have
no other choice :P maybe use Windows but i think is forbidden in the ten
commandments and I'm not a sinner [?]
Anyway thanks

Atentamente Oscar: