Re: improve-relatime.patch dropped from F10

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 12:54:52AM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> Huh. I actually meant "shouldn't cause failure" there, in terms of it
> still being a valid mount option. The improved relatime code adds that
> heuristic, which avoids the tmpreaper failure. I'm trying to get it
> upstream, at which point I'll backport it - I'm not enthusiastic about
> carrying it around as a custom modification forever.

This got merged for 2.6.30 and I've backported it to the rawhide tree.
It should also turn up in the 2.6.29 kernel update for F10, but possibly
won't be enabled by default there while we work out how to handle the
userland transition.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org