Strange date changes to doc files on rpmbuild/mock

Randall J. Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:13:45 UTC 2009

	Hello,
I am building a package and everything works just fine except for one
strange anomaly that I can't figure out. When the package builds it
changes the doc files (COPYING, README, INSTALL) dates to December 2009
from their original date of December 2008. Both rpmbuild and mock are
doing this. I've never noticed this before and it's only happening to
this one package.

It has a very simple spec file and no specific copy methods are used to
copy these files other than the %doc macro itself. Anyone have a clue
why this is happening?

Thanks

Spec:
http://dp67.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/SPECS/callgit.spec