Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

No one has yet said what is supposed to happen when X on a desktop
inevitably starts with the incorrect resolution. At the very least I
could restart X easily. Now I need to log in then restart X? And what
about regular users? Do I have to now instruct them to login as root
and kill X?

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )