Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Emmanuel Seyman
<emmanuel seyman club-internet fr> wrote:
> * Arthur Pemberton [29/03/2009 22:54] :
>>
>> Could you please point me to the discussion areas where this decision
>> was made? Since I appernetly have to live with this decision, I would
>> like to at least understand the logic behind it.
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2008-September/038786.html

That can't be it. It has been said that this decision was taken my
developers and maintainers. This poll was not in favor of removing it,
and the originator of the poll was campaigning for it through out the
thread.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )