Re: 2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver [results]

On Monday, March 30 2009, Adam Williamson said:
> I'd like to do a follow-up but we're really running out of days! I'm
> already committed to a follow-up for the intel test day, and we're
> already double-dipping test days each week because we've run out of
> regular Thursday slots right up to the release. I don't want to overload
> the schedule too far. But if we can crowbar it in somewhere, sure, we'll
> do it.

Perhaps it makes sense to have the follow-up day be "modesetting, all
graphics drivers" rather than just an Intel-specific one.

Of course, nothing stops people from running through the test day tests
with later images that weren't intended for that test day either...

Jeremy