Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

* Arthur Pemberton [31/03/2009 00:22] :

> I've accidentally erased the contents of a document then hit Ctrl+S.
> Is that a bad design?

Given that you can undo the erasing then press Ctrl-S again, I'ld say no.

> And that's ignoring how unlikely a mistake Ctrl+Alt+backspace is.

I can see someone wanting to hit Ctrl-Alt-$Key then Backspace and hitting
Ctrl-Alt-$Key followed by Ctrl-Alt-Backspace instead.

Emmanuel