Radeon Test Day: Wednesday April 1st (yes, really)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 19:22:36 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 21:19 +0200, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:Radeon_2009-04-01
>
> Shouldn't you restrict this test to older Radeon cards (which should
> be using the new radeon-rewrite code) ? R600+ cards do not get KMS or
> any 3D support.

We want testing on all hardware, but I'm updating the page at present to
note things which are known not to work with R600+. Are you sure KMS
doesn't work, though? http://www.x.org/wiki/RadeonFeature has it marked
as 'WIP' for r600 and r700, just the same as r100->r500...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey