Abandon "Default Desktop"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 1 09:26:19 UTC 2009

On 05/01/2009 02:44 PM, Andrew Parker wrote:

> that is bitching?  I find it to be quite polite, and not at all bitchy
> or sanctimonious.

I wasn't referring to that in particular but the general trend of
comments about the website from the KDE focused people. I picked one
mail to reply from that instead of replying to each and every one
separately but the point remains the same. If you have comments on the
website, file a bug report, post mockups or find other ways to work with
the website team.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/ShowUs

Rahul