Abandon "Default Desktop"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 1 09:31:20 UTC 2009

On 05/01/2009 02:38 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> This doesn't invalidate the fact RH's predominance in Fedora-leadership
> and the amount of @RH's participating in Fedora shows effects.
>
> People like you and keating likely are too RH-streamlined and too close
> to RH to understand the importance of this consideration.

Anyone interested can look at the desktop focused features in the
feature list for every release and results should speak for themselves.
Those who shoulder the burden of the work decide the direction of the
project as always.

My employer doesn't decide my opinions. I do and I speak only for
myself. I just have a different opinion and disagree with you which is
completely ok. You seem to want to make everything a black and white
issue when it is almost always never the case.

Rahul