Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

Okay, first, since you're "one of those people"... /Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies./ Now that that's out of the way...

Lennart Poettering wrote:
I think this mail of mine still summarizes perfectly how exotic your
three use cases are (at the end):

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-April/msg02153.html

But of course, you didn't respond to that mail...

...but I did[1] (not to that specific mail, but to the assertion you were making). I still maintain that using line-in to connect a second device to one set of speakers is *not* exotic (or at least, not nearly as exotic as you clearly feel that it is).

1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/111401

--
Matthew
"Will somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?!"