Re: Annoying screen blanking

> Right, for now the priority/severity fields are totally ignored. (I'm
> working on a proposal regarding that, you'll see a mail soon).
>
> The bug was set to block F11Blocker for a while, but Matthias disagreed
> and changed it to F11Target (which is the 'nice to have but we won't
> delay the release' tracker). Personally I disagree, but I'm not
> comfortable getting into a revision war with Matthias over it. Matthias,
> did you make that decision knowing that it's affecting a lot of people,
> on AC as well as battery power?

I would agree with Matthias here.  This isn't a data loss bug, and it's
something that has a fairly easy workaround for now, and can easily be
fixed with an update later.  If everything else was fixed and only this
bug remained, I wouldn't slip the release date for it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!