Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

On 05/02/2009 03:42 AM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
I wonder how hard it would be to add input switching to
pavucontrol...then we could ditch g-v-c and the legacy mixers and keep
the one pavucontrol that handles all the use cases...

It's not just input switching. Skype is usless if I can't enable the mic boost, and general volume output is too low on my T61 because the 'hidden' PCM slider is set at an arbitrarily low value.

-denis