Setting up apache problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun May 3 15:52:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just about everything set up correctly, but when I restart httpd, I
keep getting the error that DocumentRoot /var/www/html/willowherbdesigns
doesn't exist, despite it being there (it's a symlink
to /web/willowherbdesigns).

I have FollowSymLinks set in the options.

When I check the error logs, I'm seeing the following

error avahi_entry_group_add_service_strlst("localhost") failed: Invalid
host name
error avahi_entry_group_add_service_strlst("127.0.0.1") failed: Invalid
host name

Any ideas?

TTFN

Paul