Re: Abandon "Default Desktop"

2009/5/5 Orcan Ogetbil <oget fedora gmail com>
No, I particularly like having choices. Whenever I am getting
furniture or some kitchen appliance, I go to the store and make my
selection according to my taste.

And how about being forced to make a choice between different pieces of furniture that you have no clue about based on, say, a one line description before you are allowed to walk in through the door to see them? Would that also be appreciated?