Re: Abandon "Default Desktop"

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> How does one present choices that are not biasing? I mean if we are
> going for equal footing then how do you deal with things like people
> choosing the first thing predominantly or Left to Right etc?

Look, I know perfectly well that there's no perfect solution. Under my
proposal, GNOME would be listed first and I'd still be perfectly happy with
that because it would still be a lot fairer than the status quo. Just
because we can't be perfectly fair doesn't mean we shouldn't stride for
fairness at all.

        Kevin Kofler