Maximum and minimum install options

Hello, folks,

Many times in my work I find myself with the need for an installation of Fedora that was as minimal as possible. Something like a text mode with the least amount of fat possible, and if I remember correctly, in the past, Red Hat Linux count with two options to install: the maximum and minimum installation.

I'm thinking if there are any chance to have this install options in Fedora in the near future.

--
Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
http://www.lonelyspooky.com