removing KDE removes NetworkManager-gnome??

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu May 7 16:52:39 UTC 2009

Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Thu, 7 May 2009, Thomas Moschny wrote:
>
>> 2009/5/7 Nathanael D. Noblet <nathanael at gnat.ca>:
>>> So not a *bug* persay? Does yum not see that NetworkManager-gnome is
>>> in more
>>> than one group, and since another group requires it to leave it alone?
>>> Should it? Basically all I need to know is if this situation warrants
>>> a bug
>>> report.
>>
>> The problem is yum doesn't remember which groups you have installed.
>> Hence it cannot do what you describe.

You mean it doesn't know that a package was installed as part of a group
install, vs a package in a group happens to have been installed? I ask
because I can do grouplist, and it shows me which groups are installed...

I've manually re-installed NetworkManager-gnome, and KDE isn't in the
installed groups but ion the Available groups... So I'm not sure what
the limitation is I guess.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
T: 403.875.4613