Re: removing KDE removes NetworkManager-gnome??

Seth Vidal wrote:

Logical, but then so is the other view - the user asked us to remove pkgs X Y and Z. This means remove all things depending on them, too.

Right, however in this case NetworkManager-gnome, gstreamer-ffmpeg, gedit.. What KDE package requires those? Or are you meaning since I want KDE group gone remove all packages in the group including dependancies on packages in that group is more logical than leaving packages needed by other groups?

I guess I can see both cases, so this would be a good place for an option --leave-packages-required-by-other-groups ;) That's not a hard parameter to remember AT ALL... :D

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
T: 403.875.4613