Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 11:27:38 -0700,

> This seems pretty reasonable.  I'd be more comfortable if a few more
> people on F11's rawhide tried them, but *shrug*.

If there was a repo set up for these I'd be running them. This time around
I felt it was more trouble than it was worth to pull the updates candidates
ahead of time. I pull kernels and graphics related stuff from koji, but
the other stuff I don't care enough to go to the extra effort for.

I still only report problems for things I was actually using or any install
conflicts that showed up. But it would get some more coverage. I don't know
if there is enough people like me to make it worth doing.