Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> writes:
> How is it we have 182 stable updates pending for F11 already?

What do you expect, when the release freeze policy essentially forbids
any noncritical updates for a month?  People don't stop working just
because releng wants to simplify their own lives.

The only reason there aren't 184 is I haven't bothered to try to
push my pending updates for mysql and postgresql ... but they'll
be in the zero-day update queue just like a lot of other things.

			regards, tom lane