Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On 05/07/2009 07:41 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
How is it we have 182 stable updates pending for F11 already?  How have
these seen any testing by a wider audience?  Are we really just not
bothering with updates-testing anymore?  Do we not care about distro
stability?

I know that many of these are newpackages, but many aren't though.
</frustrated>

The automated testing->stable bodhi upgrades should really be disabled during release freeze.

Can we move all 182 pending updates back to testing until F-11 is released ?