Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jesse Keating wrote:
How is it we have 182 stable updates pending for F11 already?  How have
these seen any testing by a wider audience?  Are we really just not
bothering with updates-testing anymore?  Do we not care about distro
stability?

I know that many of these are newpackages, but many aren't though.
</frustrated>

My experience is that most commercial users do not bother with logging into Bhodi or even know it exists.

Another problem is that EPEL doesn't /yet/ use bhodi, so it has a different workflow -- meaning EPEL-testing doesn't really test anything, it means "rolls every 30-40 days", and that's about it.
So testing has to happen manually, Fedora is the minority use case.

Having a way to vote/comment without FAS would probably be enormously helpful in getting more users to use the system, once EPEL uses the same system.

--Michael