Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

In respect to the xfce packages, Kevin put up a repo real quick
earlier upon my request so that I may test and everything looks quite
good and I think the packages are deserving of a +1 if they were in
testing, hopefully that helps a little with your level of "irk" :)

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com