Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

(3) Something depends on this new package.  Since I can't build
anything against the new package until it goes into stable, and I
don't to wait 2+ weeks to trigger the build of the dependent package,
I essentially am forced to push packages to stable as soon as
possible.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket

Ask for your package(s) to be added to the buildroot.