OpenOffice 3.1

Hello,
Normally I'm quite happy to wait for new releases upstream to trickle into fedora, however in this case, I'd LOVE to know if 3.1 fixes an issue with OO over samba. I tried downloading the srpm and using mock to rebuild it for f10... That was a no go, guessing a chain build would be required to get that working.

So are there plans to update f10 OpenOffice to 3.1? I'll pleasantly provide my system and 4 others to test on via koji builds or what not if it is... ;) I couldn't find anything on koji but I'm a relatively noob to koji.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
T: 403.875.4613