182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri May 8 00:20:27 UTC 2009

Once upon a time, Nathanael D. Noblet <nathanael at gnat.ca> said:
> I would most definitely agree that a way to mark the list of packages in
> testing I'm interested in watching/filling comments for would be great.

I load updates with yum, and I periodically do a run like
"--enablerepo=\*testing check-update".  I then cherry-pick things I use
and might notice an issue with.  There was a semi-recent xterm update
that broke the bell; I BZed it, Thomas Dickey fixed it, and voila!, no
buggy xterm when the update was released.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>