Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 05:12 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> 1. It already is
> 2. It doesn't have to be that way
>
> IMO, a significant portion of such issues is caused by rel-eng's freeze
> and defects in fedora's work-flow.

The cut images will always remain stagnant, the rpms not changing.  So
long as we allow updates to previous releases to be n-v-r higher than
the GA versions of the next release, we will always have a broken
upgrade path from N-1+updates to N.

Are you suggesting some distro release level super epoch?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!