Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 18:29 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> Yes, this is a problem, a rogue package that has 'Provides: glibc',
> but I tend to think this is a problem with RPM or Fedora itself, which
> should (somehow!) prevent that.

In the future, we could be running post-build tests that would catch
something like this and prevent the build from being tagged without
maintainer forcing it.

However we don't have that right now, so suggestions on how to
accomplish your goal with today's resources?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!